It really is as simple as it sounds…
Have students mingle around the room. Once they’re moving, yell out, “Tag __________” and insert an article of clothing, a color, both, or a wall. The first student to get to a matching object called out by the leader wins!
You can make it a little more challenging by using some of the following:
1. Tag something carbon-based.
2. Tag someone who speaks Spanish.
3. Tag something that is over 50 years old. (could be a leader!)
4. Tag someone whose name begins with a vowel.
5. Tag something that you respect.
6. Tag something that is expensive.
7. Tag something that rhymes with “quip.” (usually lip, hip, etc.)
The only rules are:
1. Do not tag anything that is inappropriate.
2. Cannot tag one thing more than once.
3. Cannot tag something on yourself.
Jonathan McKee is the author of over twenty books including the brand new The Guy's Guide to FOUR BATTLES Every Young Man Must Face; The Teen’s Guide to Social Media & Mobile Devices; If I Had a Parenting Do Over; and the Amazon Best Seller - The Guy's Guide to God, Girls and the Phone in Your Pocket. He speaks to parents and leaders worldwide, all while providing free resources for youth workers on TheSource4YM.com. Jonathan, his wife Lori, and their three kids live in California.