It's an all night party with plenty of activities and plenty of time to hang out, or just “kick it.” You could almost market it as just that.
This event requires enough vehicles to haul your entire group around, enough drivers that can handle driving all night, and enough caffeine to help keep the drivers awake! Start at your normal facility with an open gym/facility or some fun organized games. After a couple of hours, switch to the next location.
Calvary Youth's All Night Party
Plenty of Stuff to do … and Plenty of Time to Just Kick It!
Then plan activities for all night, starting at your normal meeting place. Then go to different fun places where kids can participate, or simply “hang out.”
- Movie- at someone's house where their basement or large room is set up like a movie theater
- Swim (at a person's house- a neighborhood pool, even a local hotel if you can pre-arrange)
- Lazer tag
- Costume parties (theme driven)
- Door prizes
- Prizes for who brings the most friends
- GOOD food (nachos, pizza, M&M's, Pepsi, Continental breakfast in the a.m.)
Check out other events on our Event page that you can do in the middle of the night: Gym Hockey, Duct Tape Fest, Banana Night, etc.
Jonathan McKee is the author of over twenty books including the brand new The Bullying Breakthrough; The Teen’s Guide to Social Media & Mobile Devices; If I Had a Parenting Do Over; and the Amazon Best Seller - The Guy's Guide to God, Girls and the Phone in Your Pocket. He speaks to parents and leaders worldwide, all while providing free resources for youth workers on TheSource4YM.com. Jonathan, his wife Lori, and their three kids live in California.