Pass out questionnaires (and collect them) the week before, asking for things like favorite teacher, etc. Plan Family Feud based on the answers. You can also make questions up. Develop a final bonus round with prizes. Make sure the “host” is a fun, high-energy person, and you will want cheesy music and an announcer to “tell them what they can win.”
Young Life Family Feud Questionnaire
1. The first thing you do when you get up is ______________________________________________.
2. Where do you go on a date? _________________________________________________.
3. What rule do your parents have that you would change? ___________________________________.
4. Name the place you would go on vacation. ______________________________________________.
5. What is your favorite Olympic sport? _______________________________________________.
6. All of a sudden you are given $1000, what is the first thing that you would buy? _______________________________________________.
7. Name the hottest, most with-it MTV video. _____________________________________________.
8. The fastest kind of car is _____________________________________________.
9. Your favorite fast-food place is ______________________________________________.
10. Name an English-speaking country ____________________________________________________.
11. Your favorite flavor of ice cream is ________________________________________________.
12. The #1 video game is ________________________________________________.
13. Your favorite brand of peanut butter is _________________________________________________.
14. The hottest name in car stereo/”tunes” is _______________________________________________.
15. Name a yellow fruit or vegetable _____________________________________________.
Idea from Young Life
Also, see Brother and Sister (Click Here).
Jonathan McKee is the author of over twenty books including the brand new The Guy's Guide to FOUR BATTLES Every Young Man Must Face; The Teen’s Guide to Social Media & Mobile Devices; If I Had a Parenting Do Over; and the Amazon Best Seller - The Guy's Guide to God, Girls and the Phone in Your Pocket. He speaks to parents and leaders worldwide, all while providing free resources for youth workers on TheSource4YM.com. Jonathan, his wife Lori, and their three kids live in California.