For this game you need a table, and 3 of each: volunteers, chairs, chocolate bars, blindfolds, and pairs of latex gloves.
1. Have contestants sit in a chair, the wrapped chocolate bars in front of them.
2. Explain that whoever unwraps the bar and builds a tower the fastest is the winner. The tower can be one on top of the other, a pyramid, criss-cross, or anything they think of.
3. Say, “On your mark, get set…” then interrupt by announcing that they must use latex gloves.
4. Once again, “On your mark, get set…”, and again interrupt by announcing that they must be blindfolded as well!
5. Now, you can start! The winner is the one done first.
If you have a smart-alec who begins to eat the chocolate, since he or she is blindfolded, slide the chocolate pieces out of the way!
Added by Danette Matty
Jonathan McKee is the author of over twenty books including the brand new The Bullying Breakthrough; The Teen’s Guide to Social Media & Mobile Devices; If I Had a Parenting Do Over; and the Amazon Best Seller - The Guy's Guide to God, Girls and the Phone in Your Pocket. He speaks to parents and leaders worldwide, all while providing free resources for youth workers on TheSource4YM.com. Jonathan, his wife Lori, and their three kids live in California.