Magic Bandana Skit
Two guys come out; one is the magician, one is his not-so-smart assistant. The magician introduces his act and sends his assistant to a table behind him and (facing the audience) says,
- “Herkimer, (his assistant), do exactly as I say . . .” (Magician canÕt see him)
- “Pick up the bandana . . .” Herkimer picks up a bandana and also a banana that is lying on the table, looks at them, scratches his head, and puts the bandana down, keeps the banana.
- “Now, Herkimer, hold the bandana in your right hand . . .” Herkimer does.
- “Fold the bandana in half . . .” Herkimer folds the banana in half.
- “Fold the four corners of the bandana together . . .” Herkimer peels the banana and drops the peel to the floor.
- “Now stuff the bandana into your left fist, and donÕt let any of it show . . .” Herkimer then crams the banana into his left fist, causing the banana to ooze out between his fingers.
- “Now, Herkimer, on the count of three, the bandana will disappear. One! Two! Three! Now show us your fist . . .” Herkimer opens his fist and throws mashed banana at the magician, and the magician chases him off the stage.
Jonathan McKee is the author of over twenty books including the brand new The Bullying Breakthrough; The Teen’s Guide to Social Media & Mobile Devices; If I Had a Parenting Do Over; and the Amazon Best Seller - The Guy's Guide to God, Girls and the Phone in Your Pocket. He speaks to parents and leaders worldwide, all while providing free resources for youth workers on TheSource4YM.com. Jonathan, his wife Lori, and their three kids live in California.