This is a fun activity where teams work together as a body collecting simple but large objects, and putting them in a basket or container. This is fun to do as several teams competing against each other for time.
Depending on # of players...for each team formed you will need:
Form teams of 4 players each:
- One t-shirt (or sweat shirt)size 2x-3x
- one pair sweat pants size 2x-3x
- three blind folds
- two sets of ear plugs
- 1 laundry basket or large box
- Large objects to be put into basket (Good items: large balls of different colors, large 1 gallon cans of food with no handles, other items that can’t be grabbed with one hand. Usually 5 to 10 items are a good amount.)
Get prepared for game:
- 1-person is the "eyes & mouth"
- 1-person is the "brain"
- 1-person is "1/2 the body"
- 1-person is other "1/2 of body"
How to play:
- "Body" gets into the sweat pants and shirt together, one on the left side, one on the right side (then blind fold them and put earplugs in their ears).
- The "Brain" stands behind the "Body" and is blindfolded. (May hold on to back of sweat shirt.)
- The "eyes & mouth" stands next to the "Brain."
- The "Eyes and mouth" whispers to the "brain" what to tell the "Body" to do.
- Brain yells to the body what to do
- The body tries to get the pre-designated objects into their own basket.
- When all objects are found and in their basket, team sits down.
- "Eyes & mouth" yells "DONE!"
- First team to sit wins!
Original idea by Vonnie Waldrop
- No peeking!
- "Eyes & mouth" must only "whisper" to the "Brain."
- "Brain is the only one who can "talk."
- Body may not use their arm or hand that is inside of the sweat shirt.